Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,298 Dinar (994,683 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)