Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.786 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,880 Dinar (£2,173) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)