Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,350 Dinar (£1,272) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (39 minutes ago)