Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,506 Dinar (397,858 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)