Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00380 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,508 Dinar (397,065 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)