Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,839 Dinar (﷼ 64,502,345) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)