Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20225 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,188 Dinar (kr20,708) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)