Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20626 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,033 Dinar (kr19,550) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)