Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,635 ($5,659) in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)