Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,941 (8,175 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)