Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,220 (10,320 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)