Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,174 (3,028,778 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)