Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,733 (3,384,300 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (31 minutes ago)