Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,324 (2,409,801 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)