Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,567 (€3,092) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)