Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15188 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,939 (元32,518) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)