Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15470 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,183 (元27,042) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)