Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 870 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13979 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,842 (元27,485) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)