Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14635 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,557 (元37,970) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)