Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14783 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,950 (元26,717) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)