Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14343 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,795 (元33,435) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)