Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,855 (4,877KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)