Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,010 (6,752KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)