Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 CHF / JOD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,090 (Dinar 3,088) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)