Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03662 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 88% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,827 (49,895₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)