Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,688 ($13,599) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)