Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,024 ($8,059) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)