Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03225 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,338 (134,536 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)