Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 992 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03245 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,167 (190,063 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (16 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)