Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,079 ($7,070) in Youngstown, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (43 minutes ago)