Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,512 (₩8,492,353) in Yosu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)