Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,431 (₩12,602,787) in Yosu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)