Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14116 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,201 (元36,846) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)