Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,286 (元28,736) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)