Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14635 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,185 (元28,595) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)