Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14393 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,265 (29,636元) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)