Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14971 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,348 (元29,042) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (30 minutes ago)