Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,228 (C$10,805) in Yellowknife.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)