Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14436 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,875 (元40,697) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)