Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15498 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,472 (元28,852) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)