Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14966 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,327 (元28,911) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)