Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14357 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,562 (38,739元) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)