Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 CHF / MMK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 232 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,112 (5,686,990 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)