Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,571 (6,548,360 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (43 minutes ago)