Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,053 (10,500,026 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)