Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,090 (4,871,451 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)