Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 26,466 (37,992 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)