Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13979 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,220 (元30,186) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (42 minutes ago)