Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15085 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,960 (元26,255) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)