Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14868 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,496 (元57,142) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (20 minutes ago)