Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14141 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 13,590 (元96,104) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)