Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15551 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,295 (元66,199) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)