Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14604 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,874 (元88,149) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)