Cost of living comparison between Xiangfan, China and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14647 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,789 (元60,009) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)