Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14245 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,479 (元38,465) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)