Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14783 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,887 (元39,819) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)