Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14421 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,845 (元61,335) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)