Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15498 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,653 (元23,573) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)