Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14660 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,665 (元25,001) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)