Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14988 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,060 (元27,092) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)