Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14684 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,866 (元39,949) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)