Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,191 (4,182,362 Franc) in Wum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)