Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14327 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,256 (22,725元) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)