Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,487 (C$11,287) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)