Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,083 (C$10,814) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)