Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 CHF / ANG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,853 (ƒ 12,509) in Willemstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)