Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 CHF / ANG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,364 (ƒ 20,385) in Willemstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)