Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,763 (€8,175) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)