Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07160 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,911 (40,651 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)