Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07676 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,857 (63,279 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)