Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,147 (6,916 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)