Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00812 CHF / ALL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,940 (608,590 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)