Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00788 CHF / ALL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,543 (576,619 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)