Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,065 (€5,337) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)