Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27018 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,126 (R$ 18,973) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)