Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,751 (CH$6,343,308) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (31 minutes ago)