Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,426 (CH$4,379,808) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)