Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00148 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,723 (CH$3,853,868) in Vina Causino.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)