Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,435 (CH$4,298,045) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)