Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,739 (COL$8,591,233) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)