Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05175 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,940 (Mex$ 76,139) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)