Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,177 (€5,765) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)