Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,200 (€4,562) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)