Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,461 (€3,926) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)