Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.127 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,218 (€3,743) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)