Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / LAK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,898 (41,053,751 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)