Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CHF / LAK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,630 (62,060,799 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)