Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,476 (€7,912) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)