Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,795 (€5,857) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)