Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,179 (€7,589) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)