Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 953 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,155 (€5,400) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)