Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.133 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,785 (€4,223) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)