Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,750 (€4,932) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)