Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04952 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,377 (Mex$ 47,998) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)